1. All was. All is. All ever shall be. The All spake, and Motion was, and is, and ever shall be; and, being positive, was called He and Him. The All Motion was His speech.
2. He said, I Am! And He comprehended all things, the seen and the unseen. Nor is there aught in all the universe but what is part of Him.
3. He said, I am the soul of all; and the all that is seen is of My person and My body.
4. By virtue of My presence all things are. By virtue of My presence is life. By virtue of My presence are the living brought forth into life. I am the Quickener, the Mover, the Creator, the Destroyer. I am First and Last.
5. Of two apparent entities am I, nevertheless I am but One. These entities are the Unseen, which is Potent, and the Seen, which is of itself Impotent, and called `Corpor`.
6. With these two entities, in likeness thereby of Myself, made I all the living; for as the life is the potent part, so is the corporeal part the impotent part.